- We accept coupons that have not passed their expiration date for use; we cannot accept any expired coupons or coupons not displaying an expiration date.
- We accept only one manufacturer coupon per purchased item.
- We do not accept coupons on items not purchased.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase; we cannot return money for coupons not used.
- Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly; size, variety, flavor, etc.
- We uphold any purchase stipulations set forth by product manufacturer.
- We accept only one paper coupon (Manufacturer, Internet, Cash Saver Food Outlet or Competitor) per purchased item.
- Coupons saved to mobile devices cannot be accepted.
- We accept coupons for items only of equal or more value; we do not give cash back.
- Sales tax is paid by customer at full retail.
- We do not accept photo copied coupons of any type.
- We gladly accept original paper internet manufacturerâ€™s coupons; however no internet coupons involving any â€œfreeâ€ products are accepted.
- With the purchase of three like manufacturerâ€™s products, we accept three Internet coupons, per store, per day.
- We do not accept internet coupons that do not appear to be originals or that will not scan.
- We gladly accept local competitorsâ€™ paper manufacturer coupons for cents/money off of products. We also redeem circular, direct-mail, and register checkout coupons for money off of the total order. There is a limit of one per customer per day.
- We do not accept any internet coupons from other retailers.
- The Management Team in each store determines who their competitors are.